all you need to know about your trip
The following itinerary includes all necessary details on each day’s activities. If you have further questions please contact your Account Manager or Travel Agent.
DAY 1: Transfer In + accommodation
After arriving at San Cristóbal airport, a transportation will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the First Class Hotel for your night’s accommodation in San Cristobal.
DAY 2: Transfer to Santa Cruz + accommodation
In the morning you will take a transfer to Santa Cruz in public ferry. Afterwards visitors can walk around freely in Puerto Ayora town with its shops around and visit freely the Charles Darwin Station enjoying the different wildlife within the station such as land iguanas and different species of birds, and of course the famous giant Galapagos tortoises. Accommodation is included at Galapagos Habitat Hotel.
DAY 3 & 4: Day Tour to Nearby Island onboard Windrose yacht (B-L)
Day tours depend on the day of the week:
Bartholomew + Chinese Hat / Santa Fe + South Plaza / Bartholomew + Sullivan Bay / North Seymour + Bachas Beach or Plazas + Carrion Point
Click here for day cruise descriptions.
Accommodation is included at Galapagos Habitat Hotel.
DAY 5: Transfer to Isabela + Tintoreras Islet
We will pick you up at the Galapagos Habitat and will take you to the main dock in order to board a yacht bound for Isabela Island, about two hours away. After arriving in Puerto Villamil, we will take another boat to visit Tintoreras where white-tipped sharks can be seen, as well as the marine iguana and Galapagos penguins. We’ll snorkel in the area observing tropical fish, sea turtles, and return to Puerto Villamil. You will have the afternoon free and accommodation at First Class Hotel.
DAY 6: Free day in Isabela, explore on your own
Accommodation at First Class Hotel.
DAY 7: Transfer to Baltra
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for a short flight to Baltra Island, and finally continue with your flight back to mainland Ecuador.
Price per person: US$2,500
- Transfers in / out
- Visits as specified within itinerary
- Bilingual guide English / Spanish as described in itinerary
- Transportation throughout program as described in itinerary
- Mentioned meals on the program (B: Breakfast & L: Lunch)
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Galapagos Habitat Hotel (breakfast included), 1 night in San Cristobal and 2 nights in Isabela Island at the First Class Hotel.
- Snorkeling equipment for daily tours (face mask and snorkel).
Program does not include:
- Galapagos flight ticket from/to Guayaquil or Quito ($500)
- Entrance to the GPS National Park ($100).
- Ingala Transit Card ($20).
- Meals not specified
- Soft Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Activities and services not specified within itinerary.
- Rates are per person in US dollars.
- Round trip transportation to and from the airport.
- Pickups for day tours are scheduled from 7:00 am to 7:30 am.
- The return or departure schedule of the tours is an estimated timeframe. There are no exact timetables due to weather, logistic, or park authorizations that could vary.
When arriving at the Galapagos airport, you must first pass through the Galapagos National Park entrance and then onto baggage claim. Continuing through the airport with your baggage you will scan your belongings once more and then finally pass through.